The year is quickly ending, and for many of us, December and January are high-spend months. How are you planning to buffer yourself financially, given that your expenditure will likely increase exponentially with the need to entertain friends and family, travel and plan for a new school year regarding school fees and supplies?
Well, we are here to plug you in on the Kingdom Bank savings account that allows you to plan ahead and even earn interest on your savings, allowing you to invest and secure your financial future.
We know that most of us are multi-banked and even have mobile money options that enable you to save. However, have you asked yourself what the rate of return is and how quickly and steadily your finances can grow with a partner that understands your financial needs?
Kingdom Bank is a subsidiary of the Co-operative Bank of Kenya, which means that the entity has the financial muscle and is leveraging on the Group’s years of expertise to extend financial solutions that are practical, customised and relevant in the Kenyan market.
So, whether you are looking to save for yourself, your children, your business, or even your chama, here are a few reasons why you should consider Kingdom Bank:
- An agile banking model that makes it easy to open and operate an account
Kingdom Bank has a network of 19 branches and growing complemented by its digital banking solutions which include the USSD code *344#, the KB Mobile App which is available to all Android and iOS users, an online banking platform referred to as DigiLife and an extended network of Co-operative Bank’s ATMs and Co-op Kwa Jirani Agents countrywide which allow customers to have round the clock access to their accounts.
Each customer is also mapped to a Relationship Manager who champions the day-to-day customer engagement.
- Convenience: A business model that allows you to save
The Bank understands that growing your savings is important and has provided customers with platforms that enable them to conveniently save without having to visit an actual branch, which includes:
- The KB Mobile App – did you know that on the KB Mobile App under Mobile Money, you can deposit directly to your bank account? The App will prompt your mobile money wallet to approve the deposit request, allowing you to move money from your wallet to your bank account. The money will reflect immediately, allowing you to track your savings and plan accordingly.
- The Mpesa Paybill No. 529901 – With your account number at hand, one can also use the Mpesa Paybill 529901 to deposit directly into their account. This is fast and convenient and allows you to hit your saving targets from the comfort of your work or home.
- Attractive rewards (interest rates) for your savings
Building savings is not easy, but with commitment and discipline, you can watch your savings grow. Kingdom Bank is rewarding customers with an attractive interest rate of up to 10% on accumulated savings of as low as Ksh 50,000. All you have to do is open an account and fix your savings on either call or for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or 12 months. With your banker, you can negotiate a favourable interest rate to earn interest at exciting rates.
We urge you to do your math, simulate whatever amount you want to save, and see how much more you can get at the end of your saving period. If you want to learn more, reach out to Kingdom Bank through their official social media handles or their contact centre via the number 0709 881 300.